Rule Investment Media Presents…
Build Your Personalized Resource and Commodities Investment Plan
industry insiders and experts work with you
side-by-side to create a foolproof plan for navigating
the lucrative world of resource investing
“The Commodities Boom Will Continue in 2023”
“Commodities are definitely one of the hottest and most exciting asset classes to watch in 2023.”
“We predict commodities will be the best-performing asset class in 2023.”
– Goldman Sachs
We are excited to announce that by popular demand, we’ll be returning to the iconic Boca Raton resort in Boca Raton, Florida this July 23-27 for our highly anticipated Rule Symposium on Natural Resource Investing…
And we’ll pull out all the stops to ensure you’re ready to take full advantage of the current resources and commodities market.
About your host, Rick Rule, and his company, Rule Investment Media.
Rick Rule is a highly experienced investor and speculator who began his career in the securities business in 1974 and has been principally involved in natural resource security investments ever since.
He has structured, led, and participated in hundreds of privately placed debt and equity issuances for resource companies operating globally.
So, if you are serious about making the most of what many experts are predicting will be one of the hottest – and most exciting – asset classes to watch in 2023…
It’s imperative you reserve your spot right away.
A Tradition of Excellence
As the industry’s most regarded event for more than 20 years, the Rule Symposium focuses on connecting attendees with the top resource experts – and opportunities – in the world.
That’s what we do best.
And we believe that maintaining this unwavering focus on resources and commodities – rather than jumping around from trend to trend – is what makes our event standout year after year.
Over four jam-packed days, we guarantee you will find endless opportunities for enriching your portfolio, including the chance to…
- Attend exciting presentations from some of the most respected leaders in the resource industry
- Hear about the most exciting under-the-radar commodities opportunities during our on-demand workshops and panel sessions
- Participate in our first-ever Bullion Focus Group – designed to give you a behind-the-scenes look at this up-and-coming sector
- Discover fresh insights, strategies, and actionable recommendations on how to profit from the ongoing commodities rally
- Join us for exclusive yacht parties, receptions, and more – ensuring you have as much time as possible to mingle with our experts and pick their brains…
Introducing a Star-Studded
Panel of Industry Experts
In fact, our attendees tell us every year that the biggest benefit of this Symposium is that it connects them to the world’s smartest minds in finance, investment research, and natural resources.
Each presenter and exhibitor are thoughtfully handpicked and vetted by Rick Rule and the Rule Symposium team.
And it takes more than a pulse and a check that cashes to join our roster, too.
More specifically, the most serially successful executives in the mining, exploration, and royalty streaming businesses have built multi-billion-dollar mining companies from scratch.
We call them the industry’s Living Legends…
And they include people like…
Robert FriedlandFounder and executive chairman of Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. and executive chairman of Ivanhoe Electric, who is also commonly referred to as “the undisputed king of junior development.” He was recently quoted saying that “the industrial revolution starts in 2023 and it’s set to build for the rest of the decade.” That’s why, in addition to joining us as a living legend – we’ve also asked Robert Friedland to join us as a keynote speaker. You’ll want to pay close attention to what he has to say at this year’s event.
Dr. Quartermain has spent 40 years in the resource industry from exploration through project development and mining, with a focus on precious metals. He’s worked in 18 countries during his career and has won numerous awards including some of the highest in the industry – notably MABC’s Mining Person of the Year (2017), CIM’s A.O. Dufresne Award (2016) and Vale Inco Medal ((2010), PDAC’s Bill Dennis Award (2013), AME BC’s Murray Pezim Award (2009) and an Honorary DSc from UNB (2009).
Chair of the board of directors and CEO of Osisko Gold Royalties, famous for bringing the $1 billion Canadian Malartic mine into production. He has over 30 years of progressive experience in the mining industry and has also received numerous awards for his work in this space, including an award from Mines and Money Americas for best Chief Executive Officer in North America and the honor of “Top 20 Most Influential Individuals in Global Mining”.
Founder Inventa Capital Group. Throughout the course of his career, Craig has been a founder, director, CEO, senior executive and geologist working across a broad range of commodities with several companies.
You’ll also have the chance to gain actionable insights from our expert panel of keynote speakers and other world-class guests including…
- Editor of Strategic Intelligenceand best-selling author Jim Rickards
- Founder of Agora Inc. and Bonner Private Research William Bonner
- Publisher of Bonner Private Research Dan Denning
- Distinguished political and financial expert, journalist, and author Nomi Prins
- Editor & Publisher of Gold Newsletter Brien Lundin
- Co-Founder of Real Vision Group Grant Williams
- Co-Founder of Rule Classroom Albert Lu
- Founder & CEO of Louis James LLC and Publisher of Independent Speculator Lobo Tiggre
- Chairman & CEO of Adrian Day Asset Management Adrian Day
- Lead editor and analyst for True Wealth, True Wealth Systems,True Wealth Real Estate, and DailyWealth, Brett Eversole
- Editor of Stansberry Investor Hour, Extreme Value, The Ferris Report, Dan Ferris
- Precious metals expert at Agora Financial and author of the Whiskey & Gunpowder Report, Byron King
- President of Battle Bank, Frank Trotter
- Co-Editor & Analyst of Exploration Insights, Joe Mazumdar
And several more.
On top of that, when you join us in person for the Rule Symposium on Natural Resource Investing, you will get the opportunity to connect with the leaders from many of the world’s most influential resource companies.
They include our Gold Sponsors:
- Andy Schectman, Miles Franklin Ltd.
- Alexandra Woodyer Sherron, Empress Royalty Corp.
- Craig Parry and Michael Konnert, Inventa Capital Group
- Rudi Fronk, Seabridge Gold
- Christian Easterday, Hot Chili Limited
- Rich Checkan, Asset Strategies International
- Alastair Still, Gold Mining Inc. & S. GoldMining and David Garofalo and John Griffith of Gold Royalty
- Keith Neumeyer, First Majestic Silver Corp.
- Sandeep Singh, Osisko Gold Royalties
- Bruce Smith, Simon Ridgeway, and Kerem Usenme, Gold Group Management
- Darwin Green, High Gold Mining
- Ken Lewis, Apmex
- Ed Coyne, Sprott
- Darren Gordon, Centaurus Metals Limited
- Sean Roosen, Osisko Development Corp.
- Amir Adnani & Scott Melbye, UEC and Uranium Royalty Corp.
And for our additional sponsors and all speakers click here.
Plus, joining us this year are our Executive Media Sponsors, Stansberry Research, Paradigm Press Group and KITCO Mining.
Friends, we cannot stress this enough…
It would be impossible to gain access to this caliber of speakers anywhere else. In fact, many of these speakers rarely participate in financial or resource conferences.
A Luxurious Five-Star Beachside Escape
As always, we’ve chosen a beautiful destination – and resort – to host you for this unrivaled event…
By popular demand, we will be returning to the iconic Boca Raton resort in Florida.
And best of all, you can do so while taking advantage of our substantial discount of more than 50% off the retail rate on your stay – available three days before and three days after our event (based on availability).
This is a perfect chance for you and your loved ones to turn this moneymaking event into a family retreat!
- The Tower – starting at $300 per night plus taxes and fees. (includes exclusive registration desk, butler service, and continental breakfast option)
Please note: The cutoff date for our discounted group block is July 5, 2023. Reservations made after this date can be accepted on a space-and rate-available basis only.
Here’s What’s Included with Your Registration to the Rule Symposium on Natural Resource Investing
- Access to Four-Plus Days of Top-Rated Speakers.
- Admission to Each of Our Popular Panel Discussions.
- Entrance to the Exhibition Hall.
- An Evening Cocktail Reception.
- Daily Continental Breakfast.
- Rejuvenating Coffee and Snack Breaks.
- Full Access to Our Online Livestream and Archives.
- Access to our Exclusive Event App – All in the Loop:This year we are adding a new benefit we are sure you are going to love – an app you can use on your phone or computer to check out all our event highlights!
- One-on-One meetings.
- All Conference Materials.
- OPTIONAL – Sunset Yacht Dinner Cruise: On Monday, July 24th, we will host an exclusive yacht dinner cruise on the beautiful Grand Princess Private Yacht along the Intracoastal Waterway in Florida, where you can mingle with our top speakers and me. Extra Fee: $200 per person. Includes transportation.
As you can see, we’ve pulled out all the stops to provide you with as much value as possible.
And you’ll be pleasantly surprised with the cost of registration.
Event Fees & Registration
- Regular Registration Fee: $599
(Available until June 30, 2023)
- Late Registration Fee: $699
(Available until July 23, 2023)
- Social Guest: $299
(includes exclusive registration desk, butler service, and continental breakfast option) – starting at $415 per night
Of course, we want to ensure as many people as possible have the opportunity to take advantage of this incredible Bull Run in commodities and resources…
And that’s why we’ve decided to also offer an On-Demand Livestream Only option for those who are unable to join us in person.
Your On-Demand Livestream Registration
While we would love to see all our readers in person for the Rule Symposium in July, we understand for some of you that will not be possible.
That is why we’ve created a way for you to attend this event… from the comfort of your home!
Just to be clear…
This will NOT be your typical online event.
In fact, when you claim your access to our livestream/on-demand event today, you’ll get…
- Access to Every Presentations, Live and in Real Time: Every presentation including all workshops, panels, and fireside chats will be available to view in real time and on-demand.
- Livestream Video On-Demand Archives: We will be storing every presentation from the event online through December 31, 2023.
- Access to our Exclusive Event App – All in the Loop:You can use this on your phone or computer for quick, easy access to any of the featured presentations you do not want to miss.
- Access to our Virtual Sponsor Booths– Not only will you get every presentation, but you will also have the chance to chat with our online virtual sponsors at their booths.
- One-on-One Meetings– You will be able to set up one-on-one meetings during the live event (July 25-27) with any of our sponsors or even other attendees.
Please note: All these benefits are also included for those who are able to join us in person. But if you are only able to join us online, we’re happy to offer you this opportunity at a price we believe you’ll agree is beyond fair…
Event Fees & Registration
- Livestream Access ONLY$ 249
(Available until June 30, 2023)
- Livestream Access ONLY: $299
(Available after June 30, 2023)
Don’t Miss Out on
Your Best Shot at Big Profits in 2023!
We urge you to join us in Boca Raton this July 23-27 for the Rule Symposium on Natural Resource Investing …Where you can educate yourself on the top companies set to experience explosive growth in the months and years ahead.
Not only have we lined up the best experts to walk you through the most compelling opportunities … Now it’s up to you.
Simply click the button below to register now for this year’s Rule Symposium on Natural Resource Investing…
And we’ll see you there.
The Rule Symposium Team